Barbas Evolux 100-45
The Barbas Evolux 100-45 is an architectural designed fire with elevation door, where a minimalist look is combined with a smoothly carved double frame of 8mm.
Completely air-tight, wood-burning built-in fireplace with elevation door.
– Architectural designed fire with elevation door
– Available with 3-sided and 4-sided frame
– High efficiency and beautiful flame picture
– Optional Fire Screen addition
– New Opti-Air air regulation
– Available in different sizes Evolux 100-45, Evolux 70-55 and Evolux 65-45
Specifications – Barbas Evolux 100-45
Energy label : A
Fuel : Wood
Model : Build in
Fire view : Frontal fireplace
Power (kW) : 19.6 kW
Convection fan : YES
more from Ecodesign Stoves & Inserts
Rocal Arc 80 + 180Rocal Arc 80 + 180 Efficiency : 85,3 % Rated Power Kw : 9 kW Output Range : 65 - 115 kW C0 to...
JØTUL F 200JØTUL F 200 Based on the exterior of one of Jøtul's best-selling classics, Jøtul F 200 has...
JØTUL F100 ECO.2 LLJØTUL F100 ECO2 LL Warm, classic design and heating technology from the top shelf - these have...