Rocal Barbara 90
The Rocal Barbara 90 preserves the charm of traditional fireplaces whilst providing a heat output of 10.5-18.5kW. This stove includes both central and lateral door openings as well as a wide range of features.
These features include:
- Double ventilated hood for hot air
- Ceiling plate
- Heat resistant, anti-smoke, anti-odor paint
- Preheated primary and secondary air
- Tertiary or safety air
- Optional external air inlet
- Ember grate and ash pan removal from the bottom
- Cover pipe
- Vermiculite lining in black
- And finally, Optional E-control automatic combustion control.
more from Ecodesign Stoves & Inserts
Barbas Evolux 65-45The Barbas Evolux 65-45 is completely air-tight, wood-burning built-in fireplace with elevation...
Barbas Evolux 70-55The Barbas Evolux 70-55 is a completely air-tight, wood-burning built-in fireplace with an...
Barbas Evolux 100-45The Barbas Evolux 100-45 is an architectural designed fire with elevation door, where a minimalist...