Scan 84 Woodburning Stoves
The Scan 84 woodburning stoves are the latest in production from Scan. The Scan 84 product line up includes the
- Scan 84-1 is 1250mm high, has a glass door and can be ordered in either Black paint, Grey paint or in Glossy White paint.
- The Scan 84-2 which is the same size as above , but with a steel door and is available in either Black paint or Grey paint and will be available in Glossy White paint – at a later date.
- Scan 84-3 is 1600mm high, but has a glass door and can be ordered in either Black paint, Grey paint or in Glossy White paint.
- The Scan 84-4 which is the same size as above , has a steel door and is available in either Black paint – (ON DISPLAY IN OUR SHOWROOMS) or Grey paint and will be available in Glossy White paint – at a later date.
- Self-closing door with soft-close function
- Fire bottom in durable cast iron
- Stylish and elegant design
- Perfect view of the flames
- Colour & door options
Scan 84 Woodburning Stoves- Series technical information
Main Material : Steel Plate
Burn Plates : Vermiculite
Log Length, Max : 35cm
Flue diameter : 150mm
Weight (kg) 84.1/-2 /84.3-3/4: 122-137
Nom (KW) : 5
Efficiency : 81%
Height: 1250/1600 mm
Diameter : 464mm
Co emissions (13% 02) : 0.08% / 1017mg /Nm3
Nox @ 13% o2 : 98mg /Nm3
Dust @ 13% 02 : 23 mg / Nm3
Energy efficiency class ; A+
Complies with : Ecodesign
Ash Solution : Ash Drawer
Riddling grate : Yes
more from Ecodesign Stoves & Inserts
STÛV 6-IN 46X55STÛV 6-IN 46X55 - On display in our showrooms - Boasting both a wide view of the fire and a...
Rocal Arc 80 + 180Rocal Arc 80 + 180 Efficiency : 85,3 % Rated Power Kw : 9 kW Output Range : 65 - 115 kW C0 to...
JØTUL F 200JØTUL F 200 Based on the exterior of one of Jøtul's best-selling classics, Jøtul F 200 has...