STÛV 6-IN 46X55
– On display in our showrooms –
Boasting both a wide view of the fire and a compact frame, the Stûv 6 wood-burning insert can easily be installed in any kind of chimney.
To replace an older insert, or to give your hearth some meaning, the Stûv 6 will give you a more efficient and environmentally friendly solution.
Attractive, ecological and economical, this insert will make your fireplace useful, authentic and full of life: the essential fire.
PERFORMANCE THAT’S AHEAD OF ITS TIME
With its high level of efficiency and incredibly low fine particle emissions, the Stûv 6 performs better than the requirements stipulated by the Ecodesign standard for 2022. Replacing your old insert with a Stûv 6 means using half the wood and dividing the quantity of pollution produced by 25. For the same amount of heat, and a more enjoyable experience.
There are four finishings available:
1 – Thin overhanging frame: allows you to reduce the depth of the housing to 35cm (including fan)
2 – Thin frame
3 – Applied frame 4 sides: covers the material that makes up the partition all the way around. Made up of 2 elements that fit inside each other, you can adjust the depth according to the
4 – Applied frame 3 sides: offers the same benefits as the 4-sided frame, but with the option of having a base.
The Stûv 6-in is available in 7 sizes:
• Stûv 6-in 46×55: Width 46cm x height 55cm – output between 4 and 7 kW
• Or Stûv 6-in 56×50: Width 56cm x height 50cm – output between 4 and 8 kW
• Stûv 6-in 66×50: Width 66cm x height 50cm – output between 5 and 9 kW
• Or Stûv 6-in 66×55: Width 66cm x height 55cm – output between 5 and 9 kW
• Stûv 6-in 76×55: Width 76cm x height 55cm – output between 6 and 10 kW
• OR Stûv 6-in 76×60: Width 76cm x height 60cm – output between 7 and 11 kW
• Stûv 6-in 86×60: Width 86cm x height 60cm – output between 8 and 13 kW
The Stûv 6-H Woodburning stove is affordable and easy to install. With new options, the Stûv 6-H wood-burning stove gives as many people as possible access to a fireplace designed for small spaces and energy-efficient homes. Small in size, heating power and price, this stove proves to be great for its comfort and performance that respects the environment.
The Stûv 6 stoves and inserts, offer both an expended view of the fire and compactness, they can be easily installed in any type of interior. The Stûv 6-H Woodburning stove will give you a more efficient and environmentally friendly solution
Attractive, ecological and economical, those stoves and insets will make your fireplace useful, authentic and full of life.
The Stûv 6-H is available in three sizes:
Wide model: Stûv 6-H 80×80. Output between 5 and 13 kW
Intermediate model: Stûv 6-H 70×73. Output between 4,5 and 11 kW
Narrow model: Stûv 6-H 60×65. Output between 4 and 9 kW
The Stuv 16-in insert wood burning fire delivers an impressive combustion and high efficiency ideal for heating your home. The Stuv 16-in comes in three sizes, ranging from an 8 kW to 10 kW heat output.
A narrow frame to cover up the stonework, a frame attached to hide the outline of the recess or a frame to be customised with the decorative elements of your choice. Available in three sizes. Can use air ducting or choose the optional fan.
HINGED DOOR SYSTEM
The Stûv 16 is fitted with a hinged door which only allows the fire to be refuelled. The Stûv operates only with the door closed.
The stove is available in 3 widths:
– Narrow model (Stûv 16/58) for 33 cm logs maximum
– Intermediate model (Stûv 16/68) for 50 cm logs maximum
– Wide model (Stûv 16/78) for 60 cm logs maximum
3 frames to customise your stove:
1. – Narrow frame to hide the thickness of the stonework
2. – Frame applied to hide the outline of the recess
3. – Frame to be customised with your choice of decorative elements
The frame D4 increases the presence of the fireplace by giving it a 16/9 format and makes it possible to integrate a wood niche.
+ Available for the 58cm, 68cm and 78cm fireplaces.
+ Version with wood niche left or right.
+ Log holder included in the niche.
WHEN PERFORMANCE RISES FROM THE FLAMES
Damper beneath the stove: a single control to adjust the 3 air supplies.
Double combustion: optimises the combustion of the wood and reduces the production of ash.